You or someone you know may be eligible for the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) - retroactive for up to 10 years. Being eligible for the DTC can open the door to other federal, provincial, or territorial programs such as the registered disability savings plan, the Canada workers benefit, and the child disability benefit.
My office wants to make sure that every eligible New Westminster-Burnaby resident knows how to access this legitimate entitlement. Please join my Disability Tax Credit Virtual Workshop to find out more details.
Please RSVP to receive the Zoom link. (ASL interpretation available)
I am writing to you today to invite you to my virtual Christmas celebration, taking place via Zoom on Saturday December 19, from 1 PM to 2 PM PST.
Due to the pandemic, this year’s celebration will take place virtually in order to respect the provincial guidelines and to keep our community safe and healthy. The celebration will include special guests as well as some festive entertainment! Despite not being able to get together physically during this holiday season, we hope you will join our virtual celebration this year, where we can all come together and celebrate the holiday season safely!
You can receive the Zoom link to the celebration by signing up online, OR by contacting my office at 604-775-5707.
I look forward to seeing you at the celebration.
Share your love at Christmas! Bring joy to children! Please stop by and join us at my drive-through Toy Drive event on Saturday, November 28 from 12 to 2PM at Byrne Creek Community School. (Please stay in your car and let volunteers help you unload the gifts to maintain social distance.)
- In partnership with the Burnaby Christmas Bureau, unwrapped toys collected will be donated to families in need in East Burnaby.
- Cash donations are welcome!
- If you would like to donate by cheque, please make it payable to “Byrne Creek Community School” with memo “Toy Drive”.
- Looking for some gift ideas? Check out the suggested wish list at: www.bbyservices.ca/pdfs/Burnaby-Christmas-Bureau-Wish-List-2020.pdf
- Please contact my office at (604) 775-5707 or [email protected] if you would like to donate, but can’t drop by the event.
Hope to see you there!