We hope that you and your family are healthy and staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
My staff and I continue to work and fight for you. We have been treating emergency cases first during this unprecedented health crisis. We continue to help those constituents hurt by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns on COVID-19 and if you need our help. Our team remains available to our constituents by email or telephone: 604-775-5707 [email protected] I would like to share with you this resource guide that may help you access useful information and services at this time.
Please note that we are handling emergency cases first. This may result in longer response times when you contact us.
Please be assured that despite this triage we always give the highest priority to messages from the residents of New Westminster - Burnaby. Be sure to tell us what issues you are concerned about, as well as your first and last name, and mailing address, including postal code.
Stay informed about the COVID-19 and the precautions to be taken: The Public Health Agency of Canada and the BC Centre for Disease Control.
COVID-19 Resource Guide:
- Travel Advice Resources: Government of Canada Travel Advisories Government of Canada Travel Restrictions
- Federal Government Financial Support Resources: Government of Canada COVID-19 Financial Assistance for Canadians Outside of Canada Government of Canada Economic Plan & How to Apply for Support COVID â€“ 19 Employment and Social Development Canada Information Guide Canada Revenue Agency COVID-19
- Provincial Government Financial Support Resources: BC Preparedness Response Income Assistance Income Assistance Offices in the Lower Mainland
- Health & Preparation Resources: COVID-19: Being prepared Government of Canada Symptoms & Treatments BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool HealthLinkBC & 811
- Other Useful Links: World Health Organization -Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters World Health Organization - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters Government of Canada -Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada